Req of People Soft Developer

Prabhdeep Tuteja

Oct 19, 2012, 10:26:20 AM10/19/12

This is Prabhdeep from cyber think we have an urgent req from our client.

Please send me the suitable resumes of your consultants along with contact details and rate for below position

Location: Wayne, NJ
Duration: 9 Plus
Rate:         $60/hr To $70/hr C2C

  • Mid-level PS developer with experience using Application Designer, PeopleCode, Data Mover
  • Experienced in PeopleSoft project migrations: Compare reports & project copying using Application Designer
  • Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server. Knowledge of stored procedures and functions a plus.
  • Familiarity with PeopleSoft Security

General knowledge/skills (entry, intermediate, advanced)

  • Familiar with standard IT concepts, practices, and procedures such as change control and development standards
  • Good verbal and communication skills
  • Ability to work on multiple items simultaneously
  • Good organizational skills and attention to detail

--
Thanks & Regards:

Prabhdeep Tuteja
Cyberthink Inc.