Re: Issue 174 in google-collections: Simple, standard TreeNode interface and traversals

1 view

codesite...@google.com

Dec 10, 2009, 12:35:51 PM12/10/09
to google-coll...@googlegroups.com

Comment #7 on issue 174 by jvdneste: Simple, standard TreeNode interface
and traversals
http://code.google.com/p/google-collections/issues/detail?id=174

I recently needed a version of my walk iterable from above with a
possibility to get
the path of a node to the root. So I needed a TreeNode interface, without
needing the
children (although it could easily be added).

I'm attaching the relevant bits (thrown together so it would compile, but i
did not
spend too much time on it so please excuse for errors). Scroll down for an
example in
printWalkWithParentsTest()

Attachments:
Ita.java 4.3 KB