Regarding GCS to volume

Elam Cheliyan

Nov 15, 2021, 10:48:19 AM11/15/21
to google-cloud-storage-discuss
Hi,

There is an requirement from our project.
1. What ever the data/object present in the GCS bucket, will it possible to mount as a NFS volume . That volume should be accessable via kubernetes.

The idea we should not use gsutils command for the sync. without using gsutils and any rest api. I want to make this possible

Thanks & Regards
Elamcheliyan A

gsuceveanu

Nov 15, 2021, 1:35:52 PM11/15/21
to google-cloud-storage-discuss
Hello,

Data in a GCS bucket is accessed by means of the REST API; there is no other way to access the data besides the REST API. In place of GCS, you may consider using NetApp Cloud Volumes, a service which offers support for Network File System (NFSv3 and NFSv4.1) and Server Message Block (SMB) volumes.