BigQuery Problem : table expiration

Lj Wang

Apr 23, 2021, 12:10:37 PM4/23/21
to google-cloud-storage-discuss

BigQuery Problem:  I cannot update my table expiration to 'never' level after my billing account is linked to my project

 I linked my  project to my billing account two months ago in bigquery.

My project is that I tracked my mobile app events to Firebase, then integrated it to bigquery. My table expiration is 60 days as default. But I need to keep my tables permanently. I tried several times to change the setting of table expiration to never level. (I selected 'never' after clicking the pencil icon next to Table info). Now I keep losing my table.......

 Could you help me solve this problem?

Thank you so much for your help!!!

billing account linked to my project.JPG
error 1.JPG
set never and go back 60 next day.JPG

wushawn

Apr 26, 2021, 3:13:57 PM4/26/21