call logs backed u

christine clift

Apr 10, 2022, 11:22:23 AM4/10/22
to google-cloud-storage-discuss
my call logs are backed up to the google cloud. i can get to where it shows me they are backed up but how do i open that to view the actual log. i need to view one contact and SIMPLY check call dates.

contreraspinon

Apr 11, 2022, 5:48:01 PM4/11/22
to google-cloud-storage-discuss

If you’d like to see the data stored in your individual log files, you would need to download the specific log file from Cloud Storage. There is a Download button next to each object in the GCS browser. Depending on the type of file downloaded (such as text files), these can open right in your browser in a new tab.

In case you want to force this behavior, it can be done by editing the Object metadata to set a specific content-disposition header. Using the value of ‘inline’ would force the browser to process the file (showing it in a new tab, for example).