Is firebase cloud storage down?

Dániel Boros

Nov 1, 2021, 12:32:15 PM11/1/21
to google-cloud-storage-discuss
My files on firebase storage are totally unavailable, is there any issue or any idea, yesterday was everything fine.

Bruno Rwabukumba

Nov 1, 2021, 6:37:00 PM11/1/21
to google-cloud-storage-discuss
Hi,

There was a known issue with Firebase Console today [1], November 1st, 2021, which might have impacted Firebase Storage. The issue has since been resolved. However, if you have a mechanism to handle errors in your app [2], I suggest verifying what the error message being returned says in order to get a better idea of what could be the root cause.

If the error returned suggests that the issue might be specific to your project, then contacting Firebase support [3] directly for further assistance would be the next best step I recommend.

Dániel Boros

Nov 2, 2021, 5:29:05 AM11/2/21
to google-cloud-storage-discuss
It is not an error, the firebasestorage.googleapis.com endpoint is dead from yesterday morning.

Sima Noparast

Nov 4, 2021, 1:44:37 PM11/4/21
to google-cloud-storage-discuss

Hi  dan,

If the issue still persists, I recommend to raise a private ticket in the Issue Tracker; or if you have the Premium Support you can create a ticket; and provide us with the full details of the error message and the description of the issue you are receiving so that we would be able to dig into the issue.

Note that, Google Cloud Platform Groups are for general questions and discussions about GCP-end products and for reporting the issues you should raise a ticket in the Issue Tracker.