Single row output at random times

Vyshnave Bobburi

Jun 30, 2021, 5:59:29 AM6/30/21
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Sometimes the view that I created only outputs a single row of data.

The underlying code is correct and the base tables are up to date. Most of the time it works fine but at random times I only get a single row of data which should be included in the final output but is also an outlier amongst all the other expected rows. Re-checked the code and base queries and tables.

Email from People at capillarytech.com may not represent Official Policy of Capillary Technologies unless explicitly stated. Please see our Privacy Policy for details. Contents of this Email are confidential. Please contact Sender if you have received this Email in error.