Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction

Meryl Ong

Feb 2, 2022, 5:50:02 AM2/2/22
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi all,

I'm using integromat to automatically insert data from my jotform and this issue shows:
Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction

What should I do to resolve this?

Thanks :)

Krishantha Dinesh

Feb 2, 2022, 6:22:59 AM2/2/22
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
Please try with the increasing con-current user in your PHP configuration file

Dinesh

goya

Feb 3, 2022, 5:55:46 AM2/3/22
to Google Cloud SQL discuss

This issue is not specific to Cloud SQL as it’s a MySQL error. I recommend you to ask in the Integromat Community group [1] to check if there are any known settings that might be causing this issue.

[1]: https://www.facebook.com/groups/integromat/