Problems connecting instance to App Maker

15 vues

Edward Crist

non lue,
12 juil. 2018, 10:03:1712/07/2018
à Google Cloud SQL discuss
First timer here....created an instance of CloudSQL, added it into the App Maker admin settings, when I open up my App Maker project I get this..

Can't figure out what's wrong.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Katayoon (Cloud Platform Support)

non lue,
12 juil. 2018, 13:57:3912/07/2018
à Google Cloud SQL discuss

Hi Edward,

I should note that, here we provide support for Google Cloud Platform-end products and it seems that your issue is related to App Maker which is a G Suite product. So I recommend that you double check the steps you have taken via this link and if the issue still persists, you may contact the App Maker support center.

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message