Failed to serialize json to table row

S M

Nov 29, 2021, 4:16:21 AM11/29/21
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi,

Has anyone seen 'Failed to serialize json to table row' in BigQuery table error before?

I am trying to use PubSub Topic to BigQuery Dataflow.

The Dataflow job appears to be sending the incoming JSON published message to the table specified in BigQuery.

But, when I check the error table, I see 'Failed to serialize json to table row'

Any hints are much appreciated!

goya

Dec 2, 2021, 10:44:25 AM12/2/21
to Google Cloud SQL discuss

I was able to find this question in Stack Overflow with a similar error message [1]. For them the issue was caused because their output did not match the template output.

[1]: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/68484851/

jack jee

Feb 14, 2022, 1:13:13 PM2/14/22
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
I appreciate you sharing this. The article is really helpful in solving errors with Wilbursoot outfits.