Cloud SQL update operations issue

Dani Daryaweesh

Feb 2, 2022, 5:49:52 AM2/2/22
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi! My API has worked without any issues in weeks now and suddenly as of yesterday, many of the update operations are failing due to SQL errors that I have never seen before (notice that I haven't changed the code for affected places). This is only affecting update operations and everything else seems to be working well. Is this happening to anybody else?

Example error: val.slice is not a function

barrado

Feb 2, 2022, 11:01:08 AM2/2/22
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
Hi, could you provide more details about the SQL errors that you are facing and the steps that are leading to them being produced?

Jos burn

Feb 22, 2022, 5:58:32 PM2/22/22
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
I am also facing the same problem. My API of lilpeep merch did not get data properly. I need a solution for the latest API changes.

Horace (Cloud Platform Support)

Feb 22, 2022, 8:45:26 PM2/22/22
to Google Cloud SQL discuss

Hello

Thank you for reporting this issue. Are you getting a similar error message such as [1, 2]?

Can you kindly include the stack trace that you are getting and furthermore a sample query and call that resulted in this error. However, I would first look at the parameters that you are passing as it could be an incorrect type.

Regards

[1] TypeError: val.slice is not a function

[2] Truncated incorrect INTEGER value