We've received a report of an issue with Cloud SQL.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Sep 4, 2019, 10:25:12 AM9/4/19
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
the latest roll out as of Wednesday, 2019-09-04 07:04 US/Pacific. Some
databases are not coming back to serving after changes have been applied.
We will provide more information by Wednesday, 2019-09-04 08:00 US/Pacific.

Diagnosis: None at this time

Workaround: None at this time

Google Cloud Platform Status

Sep 4, 2019, 11:04:46 AM9/4/19
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
for this issue. Our engineering team will apply this mitigation shortly.
We will provide another status update by Wednesday, 2019-09-04 09:15
US/Pacific with current details.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Sep 4, 2019, 12:22:57 PM9/4/19
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
mitigation. We will provide another status update by Wednesday, 2019-09-04
12:00 US/Pacific with current details.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Sep 4, 2019, 2:54:27 PM9/4/19
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
recent changes were applied should be resolved for the majority of users
and we expect a full resolution within the next hour. We will provide
another status update by Wednesday, 2019-09-04 13:00 US/Pacific with
current details.

Diagnosis: Cloud SQL databases becoming stuck and showing an "unknown
error".

Google Cloud Platform Status

Sep 4, 2019, 3:42:59 PM9/4/19
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
The issue with some Cloud SQL databases becoming stuck has been resolved
for all affected projects as of Wednesday, 2019-09-04 12:39 US/Pacific. We
will conduct an internal investigation of this issue and make appropriate
improvements to our systems to help prevent or minimize future recurrence.