We've received a report of an issue with Cloud SQL.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Mar 30, 2020, 8:38:42 PM3/30/20
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com

Symptoms: increased error rates in creation requests.

Our engineering team continues to investigate the issue.

We will provide an update by Monday, 2020-03-30 18:00 US/Pacific with current details.

We apologize to all who are affected by the disruption.

Diagnosis: Impacted customers will experience failures in Cloud SQL instance creations.

Workaround: None at this time.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Mar 30, 2020, 9:02:49 PM3/30/20
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com

Our engineering team continues to investigate the issue.

We will provide an update by Monday, 2020-03-30 19:00 US/Pacific with current details.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Mar 30, 2020, 9:12:07 PM3/30/20
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
incident. For regular status updates, please
visit [https://cloud-status.googleplex.com/google-cloud/incident/zall/20004](https://cloud-status.googleplex.com/google-cloud/incident/zall/20004). No further updates will be made through
this incident. We will provide an update by Monday, 2020-03-30 19:00 US/Pacific with current details.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Mar 30, 2020, 9:18:18 PM3/30/20
visit [https://status.cloud.google.com/incident/zall/20004](https://status.cloud.google.com/incident/zall/20004). No further updates will be made through