We are experiencing an issue with Cloud SQL

Google Cloud Platform Status

Jan 29, 2021, 3:17:03 PM1/29/21
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
We are experiencing an issue with Cloud SQL.

Our engineering team continues to investigate the issue. New instance creation, other instance operations, and SQL queries to already existing instances may be failing.

We will provide an update by Friday, 2021-01-29 13:00 US/Pacific with current details.

Self-diagnosis:

Instance creation, operations, and queries in us-central1 region may result in 502 (backend timeout) or 503 (service unavailable) errors.

Workaround:

None at this time.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Jan 29, 2021, 3:52:20 PM1/29/21
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com

Our engineering team continues to investigate the issue. New instance creation, other instance operations, and SQL queries to already existing instances may be failing. We are troubleshooting the error at this time.

We will provide an update by Friday, 2021-01-29 16:00 US/Pacific with current details.

Diagnosis: Instance creation, operations, and queries in us-central1 region may result in 502 (backend timeout) or 503 (service unavailable) errors.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Jan 29, 2021, 4:01:39 PM1/29/21
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com

Our engineering team continues to investigate the issue. New instance creation, other instance operations, and SQL queries to already existing instances may be failing.

We will provide an update by Friday, 2021-01-29 13:00 US/Pacific with current details.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Jan 29, 2021, 4:41:59 PM1/29/21
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com

Our engineering team continues to investigate the issue. New instance creation, other instance operations, and SQL queries to already existing instances may be failing. We are troubleshooting the error at this time.

We will provide an update by Friday, 2021-01-29 16:00 US/Pacific with current details.

Diagnosis: Instance creation, operations, and queries in us-central1 region may result in 502 (backend timeout) or 503 (service unavailable) errors.

Customers may also experience Cloud SQL Proxy connectivity related issues, due in part to this incident.