We are investigating an issue with Google Cloud SQL

Google Cloud Platform Status

May 21, 2019, 1:40:44 AM5/21/19
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
We are investigating an issue with Google Cloud SQL. We will provide more
information by Monday, 2019-05-20 23:00 US/Pacific.

Google Cloud Platform Status

May 21, 2019, 1:57:00 AM5/21/19
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
Current data indicates that approximately 60% of the Cloud SQL admin
operations globally, including instance creation, are affected by the
recent Cloud PubSub outage. For everyone who is affected, we apologize for
the disruption. We will provide an update by Monday, 2019-05-20 23:55
US/Pacific with current details.

Google Cloud Platform Status

May 21, 2019, 2:45:53 AM5/21/19
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
We are still seeing errors on Cloud PubSub which is the underlying cause of
the Cloud SQL admin operations failures. Please follow
https://status.cloud.google.com/incident/cloud-pubsub/19001 for additional
information. We will provide an update by Tuesday, 2019-05-21 02:00
US/Pacific US/Pacific with current details

Google Cloud Platform Status

May 21, 2019, 4:24:11 AM5/21/19
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
The issue with CloudSQL caused by a recent issue with PubSub
(https://status.cloud.google.com/incident/cloud-pubsub/19001) has been
resolved for all affected projects as of Tuesday, 2019-05-21 01:22
US/Pacific. We will conduct an internal investigation of this issue and
make appropriate improvements to our systems to help prevent or minimize
future recurrence.