Customers are not able to create new private IP instances in Cloud SQL.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Jul 25, 2019, 6:04:21 PM7/25/19
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
Customers are not able to create new private IP instances in Cloud SQL. Our
Engineers have implemented a mitigation and are now monitoring the
situation before gradually rolling it out to a wider audience. We will
provide another status update by Thursday, 2019-07-25 15:45 US/Pacific with
current details.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Jul 25, 2019, 6:42:03 PM7/25/19
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
The rate of errors is decreasing. We will provide another status update by
Thursday, 2019-07-25 16:45 US/Pacific with current details.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Jul 25, 2019, 7:52:04 PM7/25/19
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
The issue with Cloud SQL private IP instance creation should be resolved
for the majority of projects. Currently, approximately 5% of the requests
are still failing. Our engineers are still working to mitigate the issue
and we expect a full resolution in the near future. We will provide another
status update by Thursday, 2019-07-25 18:00 US/Pacific with current details.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Jul 25, 2019, 9:17:24 PM7/25/19
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
The issue with Cloud SQL private IP instance creation has been resolved for
all affected projects as of Thursday, 2019-07-25 18:16 US/Pacific. We will
conduct an internal investigation of this issue and make appropriate
improvements to our systems to help prevent or minimize future recurrence.
We will provide a more detailed analysis of this incident once we have
completed our internal investigation.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Aug 1, 2019, 2:46:24 PM8/1/19
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
After further investigation, we have determined that the impact was minimal
and affected a subset of users. We have conducted an internal investigation
of this issue and made appropriate improvements to our systems to help
prevent or minimize a future recurrence.