We've received a report of an issue with Cloud SQL unavailability hosted in the us-east region.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Dec 7, 2019, 3:37:31 PM12/7/19
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
in the us-east1 region, beginning at Saturday, 2019-12-07 10:00 US/Pacific.

Symptoms: Some Cloud SQL instances hosted in this region are unavailable to
serve database connections.
Self-diagnosis: Connections to the Cloud SQL instance are rejected.
Instances may also not be able to failover.
Workaround: None at this time

Our engineering team continues to mitigate the issue.

We will provide an update by Saturday, 2019-12-07 13:04 US/Pacific with
current details.

Diagnosis: Cloud SQL instances hosted in the us-east region may experience
unavailability. Failover operations may fail.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Dec 7, 2019, 4:04:24 PM12/7/19
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
The issue with Cloud SQL instance unavailability in the us-east region has
been resolved for all affected Cloud SQL instances as of Saturday,

We thank you for your patience while we've worked on resolving the issue.