Cloud SQL instances in europe-west2-a may be unreachable

Google Cloud Platform Status

Dec 9, 2020, 10:37:07 PM12/9/20
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com

For regular status updates, please follow: status.cloud.google.com/incident/zall/20011, no further updates will be provided here.

We apologize to all who are affected by the disruption.

Diagnosis: None at this time.

Workaround: None at this time.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Dec 9, 2020, 11:41:13 PM12/9/20
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
The issue with Cloud SQL in europe-west2-a has been resolved for all affected projects as of Wednesday, 2020-12-09 20:19 US/Pacific.

We thank you for your patience while we worked on resolving the issue.