We are experiencing an issue with Google Cloud SQL globally.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Mar 26, 2020, 9:19:34 PM3/26/20
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com

Our engineers have determined this issue to be linked to a single Google
incident. For regular status updates, please visit [https://status.cloud.google.com/incident/zall/20003](https://status.cloud.google.com/incident/zall/20003). An update will be posted here by Thursday, 2020-03-26 21:00 US/Pacific.

Diagnosis: Cloud SQL database creation is failing.

Workaround: None at this time.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Mar 27, 2020, 9:58:17 AM3/27/20
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
The issue with Cloud SQL has been resolved for all affected users as of Friday, 2020-03-27 06:32 US/Pacific.

We thank you for your patience while we've worked on resolving the issue.