Google Cloud Shell is temporarily unavailable. Try connecting in a few minutes.

sergiov...@gmail.com

May 9, 2016, 11:02:40 AM5/9/16
to google-cloud-sdk

Cloud Shell would not start and come up with message

"Google Cloud Shell is temporarily unavailable. Try connecting in a few minutes."

I have been getting this message for the last 4 days now. I know that this is beta and has no SLA whatsoever, but

has anyone seen this or know how to fix it?

All help is very appreciated !!

Valentin Stanciu

May 9, 2016, 2:00:19 PM5/9/16
to sergiov...@gmail.com, google-cloud-sdk
It's working for me. Do you still have problems with it? Have you tried a different project?
Can you create compute VM instances in your project?