server error 500

himanshu kapoor

May 5, 2016, 12:16:15 PM5/5/16
to google-cloud-sdk
Hi

I deployed an application on google cloud https://mythic-code-130213.appspot.com/ , it is working fine on locally on my localhost. I am not able to find way so that i can debug it. The debug in cloud console is also not working.

Help will be much appreciated newbie here.

Justin Beckwith

May 6, 2016, 1:50:01 AM5/6/16
to himanshu kapoor, google-cloud-sdk
Greetings!  Can you share the output of your deployment command?  If it looks like the deployment was successful, but it's still not working - try running this command:

gcloud preview app logs read

What do you get back?

Justin Beckwith | Google Cloud Platform | @justinbeckwith | http://jbeckwith.com