Error when creating indexes for flexible Cloud Datastore v3beta2

Jose Miguel Bataller

Jun 8, 2016, 2:58:42 AM6/8/16
to google-cloud-sdk
Hi All,

When I access to the Cloud Datastore web management, there are no indexes listed under the "Indexes" section and I would like to define explicitly some indexes in order to run advanced queries.  I have a yaml file that looks like:

---

- kind: order
  ancestor: no
  properties:
  - name: email
  - name: name
  - name: ownerId
  - name: status
  - name: updated_at
  - name: created_at
    direction: desc

---

And I run the following command to create the indexes:

> gcloud preview datastore create-indexes indexes.yaml

and this is the error message that I'm getting:

"Unexpected attribute 'indexes' for object of type AppInfoExternal"

Has anybody come across the same issue? Any ideas?

Regards,
Jose
indexes.yaml

Valentin Stanciu

Jun 8, 2016, 12:41:00 PM6/8/16
to Jose Miguel Bataller, google-cloud-sdk