Google Cloud CLI 409.0.0 is now available for download at:https://developers.google.com/cloud/sdk/
Release notes can be found here:https://cloud.google.com/sdk/docs/release-notes
## 409.0.0 (2022-11-08)
### Breaking Changes
* **(Compute Engine)** Modified stockout errors to show entire error object to user in yaml format instead of just error message.
* **(Compute Engine)**
* **(Compute Engine)** Modified quota exceeded errors to show additional information to user instead of just error message.
### Google Cloud CLI
* Modified `gcloud config list` to accept both a section name and `--all`
flag. The command will display all the set and unset properties when
### Anthos Multi-Cloud
* Added `--allow-missing` flag to the following command groups:
`gcloud container aws clusters delete`,
`gcloud container aws node-pools delete`,
`gcloud container azure clients delete`,
`gcloud container azure clusters delete`,
`gcloud container azure node-pools delete`,
to allow the delete request to succeed, even if the cluster, node-pool
or client resource does not exist.
### Cloud Composer
* Added `--skip-airflow-overrides-setting` to `gcloud beta composer snapshots load` to allow skipping setting Airflow overrides from the snapshot.
* Added `--skip-environment-variables-setting` to `gcloud beta composer snapshots load` to allow skipping setting environment variables from the snapshot.
* Added `--skip-gcs-data-copying` to `gcloud beta composer snapshots load` to allow skipping copying dags, plugins and data folders from the snapshot.
### Cloud Datastream
* Added the `max_concurrent_cdc_tasks` support to `--mysql-source-config` and `--oracle-source-config` flags in `gcloud datastream streams`.
### Cloud Filestore
* Fixed issue where `--kms-key` was being ignored in `gcloud filestore backups create` command.
### Cloud Firestore Emulator
* Promoted `gcloud emulators firestore` to GA.
* Release Cloud Firestore emulator v1.15.1
* feat: allow users to configure websocket port
### Cloud Functions
* Fixed issue where `gcloud functions list` would crash when a 2nd Gen-only
region was specified using `--regions`.
### Cloud Logging
* Updated `gcloud logging read` to accept multiple resources to query using a
new `--resource-names` flag.
### Cloud SQL
* Added the following flags to `gcloud sql instances create` in BETA:
### Compute Engine
* Added `--split-source-commitment` to `gcloud compute commitments create` for beta and GA.
* Promoted `any-single-zone` value support for the flag
`--target-distribution-shape` of `gcloud compute instance-groups managed
create` / `update` to beta.
* Added keyword `network-attachment` for `--network-interface` in `gcloud compute instances create`.
* Promoted `--max-run-duration` flag of `gcloud compute instances create` to beta.
* Allows specifying the duration of time after which the instance will terminate.
* Promoted `--termination-time` flag of `gcloud compute instances create` to beta.
* Allows specifying the timestamp that the instance will terminate.
* Added 3 additional accepted values to `--enforce-on-key` for `gcloud compute security-policies rules create|update` and promoted it to GA.
* Promoted `gcloud compute network-edge-security-services` command group to GA.
* Promoted `--region` and '--global' flags of `gcloud compute security-policies` to GA.
* Promoted `--network-ddos-protection` flag of `gcloud compute security-policies update` to GA.
### Distributed Cloud Edge
* Removed unsupported GPU_TYPE field from `gcloud edge-cloud container machines list`. This field will be restored once the API provides accurate GPU information.
### GKE Hub
* Fixed a bug where `gcloud container fleet memberships get-credentials` and `gcloud container hub memberships get-credentials` would not return an error when the membership argument was left empty.
### Kubernetes Engine
* Corrected outdated description help text of `gcloud container node-pools delete`.
* Added `--private-endpoint-subnetwork` and `--enable-google-cloud-access` flags to `gcloud container clusters create` and `gcloud container clusters create-auto`.
* Added `--enable-google-cloud-access` and `--enable-private-endpoint` flags to `gcloud container clusters update`.
* Added `--enable-private-nodes` flag to `gcloud container node-pools create` and `gcloud container node-pools update`.
* Added `gcloud notebooks instances diagnose` and `gcloud notebooks runtimes diagnose` commands to GA.
These commands provide access to the AI Platform Notebooks new Diagnose API.
Subscribe to these release notes at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/google-cloud-sdk-announce
As always, please let us know of any issues or feedback you may have via our issue tracker: <https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/new?component=187143
>. You can also ask for help on Stack Overflow, under the `gcloud` tag, or in the google-c...@googlegroups.com