Cloud SDK 328.0.0 is now available for download at:https://developers.google.com/cloud/sdk/
Release notes can be found here:https://cloud.google.com/sdk/docs/release-notes
## 328.0.0 (2021-02-16)
### Breaking Changes
* **(App Engine)** Changed error message for `Permissions error fetching application` to indicate
which account might be missing `roles/appengine.deployer`.
* **(Miscellaneous)** Added support for colored output using ANSI escape sequences on modern
versions of Windows. Use `gcloud config set disable_color true` to disable
### App Engine
* Updated the Java SDK to version 1.9.86.
Please visit the following release notes for details:
### Artifact Registry
* Modified `gcloud artifacts docker images describe` to group vulnerability occurrences by effective severity instead of severity.
* Expose json_extension flag in CLI which can be used to load newline-delimited
GeoJSON files (in combination with source_format=NEWLINE_DELIMITED_JSON).
### Cloud Composer
* Modified `--image-version` and `--airflow-version` flags of
`gcloud beta composer environments update` to be mutually exclusive.
* Added the following flags to `gcloud composer environments create` and `gcloud composer environments update` to manage machine types for web server and Cloud SQL:
### Cloud Logging
* Promoted the `gcloud alpha logging tail` command to beta.
### Cloud Memorystore
* Promoted `gcloud memcache` to GA.
* Added `apply-software-update` command to apply latest available software
update to Memcached instance and nodes.
### Cloud Pub/Sub
* Added `gcloud pubsub schemas` to beta which allows creating and managing schemas. Schemas can be used to validate messages published to Cloud Pub/Sub topics.
* Added `--schema` and `--message-encoding` flags to `gcloud beta pubsub topics create`. Messages published to the topic with the given message encoding will be validated against the specified schema.
* Added `--partitions` flag to `gcloud beta pubsub lite_topics update` to allow increasing partitions in a Pub/Sub Lite topic.
### Cloud SQL
* Added `--secondary-zone` flag to `gcloud sql instances <create|patch>` that allows users to choose the secondary zone during create|patch of High Availability instances.
### Cloud Spanner
* Added `--version-time` flag to `gcloud spanner backups create` to allow
specifying the timestamp of the data contained in the backup.
* Added version time to the output of `gcloud spanner backups list`.
* Added version retention period and earliest version time to the output of
`gcloud spanner databases list`.
### Cloud Spanner Emulator
* Promoted `gcloud emulators spanner` to GA.
### Cloud Storage
* Updated gsutil component to 4.59.
### Cloud TPU
* Promoted `gcloud compute tpus execution-groups` to GA. Commands in this group
allow convenient orchestration of TPU nodes and Compute VMs. This replaces the
standalone tool [ctpu](https://cloud.google.com/tpu/docs/ctpu-reference
### Compute Engine
* Promoted `--provisioned-iops` flag of `gcloud compute disks create` to beta.
* Promoted `gcloud compute url-maps validate` to GA.
* Promoted labels-related flags for `gcloud compute forwarding-rules update` to GA.
### Config Connector
* Updated Google Cloud Config Connector to version 1.38.1.
See Config Connector Overview for more details [https://cloud.google.com/config-connector/docs/overview](https://cloud.google.com/config-connector/docs/overview)
### Container Analysis
* Modified `gcloud container images describe` to group vulnerability occurrences by effective severity instead of severity.
### Identity Groups
* Promoted `--dynamic-user-query` flag of `gcloud identity create` to GA.
### Kubernetes Engine
* Promoted `--notification-config` of `gcloud container clusters
<create|update>` to GA. This flag is used to enable notifications on a
cluster. Currently Pub/Sub notifications are supported.
* Node System Config is now GA. Added `--system-config-from-file` flag to
`gcloud container clusters create`, `gcloud container node-pools create`, and
`gcloud node-pools update` to configure kubelet and Linux configuration
settings on nodes.
### Pubsub Emulator
* Added schema support to the Pub/Sub emulator, which allows the association of
topics with schemas and the validation of published messages against them.
### Secret Manager
* Added `--topics` flag to `gcloud beta secrets create` command to specify
a list of Pub/Sub topics to configure on the secret.
* Added `--add-topics` flag to `gcloud beta secrets update` command to specify
a list of Pub/Sub topics to add to the secret.
* Added `--remove-topics` flag to `gcloud beta secrets update` command to
specify a list of Pub/Sub topics to remove from the secret.
* Added `--clear-topics` flag to `gcloud beta secrets update` command to remove
all Pub/Sub topics from the secret.
Subscribe to these release notes at [https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/google-cloud-sdk-announce](https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/google-cloud-sdk-announce)
As always, please let us know of any issues or feedback you may have via our issue tracker: <https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/new?component=187143
>. You can also ask for help on Stack Overflow, under the `gcloud` tag, or in the google-c...@googlegroups.com