Cloud SDK 330.0.0 is now available for download at:https://developers.google.com/cloud/sdk/
Release notes can be found here:https://cloud.google.com/sdk/docs/release-notes
## 330.0.0 (2021-03-02)
### Breaking Changes
* **(Cloud Code)** Downgraded `--env-vars` and `--env-vars-file` to alpha.
### Cloud SDK
* Added bundled Python 3 option for macOS installations. See
`gcloud topics startup` and <https://cloud.google.com/sdk/docs/install#mac
* Fixed issue where `gcloud emulators ... start` commands would leave behind
emulator processes when Ctrl+C was pressed.
### Cloud Dataproc
* Added `--cluster-labels` flag to `gcloud dataproc jobs submit`
to allow jobs to be placed on a cluster matching specified cluster labels.
### Cloud Healthcare
* Added `--filter-config-gcs-uri` flag to the following commands:
* `gcloud beta healthcare dicoms-stores export gcs`
* `gcloud beta healthcare dicoms-stores export bq`
### Cloud On Demand Scanning
* Updated some error messages to be more clear.
* Added a prompt to the beginning of `gcloud beta artifacts docker images
scan` to install the `local-extract` component.
### Cloud Pub/Sub
* Promoted `--partitions` flag in `gcloud pubsub lite-topics update` to GA.
* Added `--view` flag to `gcloud beta schemas list` to allow retrieval of schema definitions.
### Cloud Run
* Fixed bug on force-override prompt for
`gcloud beta run domain-mappings create` where it would fail to re-create
the domain mapping after deleting the one without the override.
### Compute Engine
* Promoted `gcloud compute public-advertised-prefixes` to beta.
* Added `--request-coalescing` to `gcloud beta compute backend-services create`, `gcloud beta compute backend-services update`,
`gcloud beta compute backend-buckets create` and `gcloud beta compute backend-buckets update`.
* Promoted support for `gce-vm-ip` for `--network-endpoint-type` for `gcloud compute network-endpoint-groups create` and `gcloud compute network-endpoint-groups update` to GA.
### Config Connector
* Updated Google Cloud Config Connector to version 1.39.0.
See Config Connector Overview for more details [https://cloud.google.com/config-connector/docs/overview](https://cloud.google.com/config-connector/docs/overview)
### Kubernetes Engine
* Added `--pod-ipv4-range` and `--create-pod-ipv4-range` flags to
`gcloud beta container node-pools create` to configure pod ranges for the
Subscribe to these release notes at [https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/google-cloud-sdk-announce](https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/google-cloud-sdk-announce)
As always, please let us know of any issues or feedback you may have via our issue tracker: <https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/new?component=187143
>. You can also ask for help on Stack Overflow, under the `gcloud` tag, or in the google-c...@googlegroups.com