Cloud SDK 327.0.0 is now available for download at:
Release notes can be found here:
## 327.0.0 (2021-02-09)
* Added KMS args (`--kms-project`, `--kms-location`, `--kms-keyring`,
`--kms-key`) to `gcloud <alpha|beta> ai custom-jobs create` and `gcloud
<alpha|beta> ai hp-tuning-jobs create` to allow specifying a customer-managed
### App Engine
* Updated the Java SDK to version 1.9.85.
Please visit the following release notes for details:
### Artifact Registry
* Fixed a bug that prevented users from creating an encrypted repository with
a custom kms key.
### Cloud DNS
* Added `gcloud beta dns response-policies create` to create a new Cloud DNS response policy.
* Added `gcloud beta dns response-policies update` to update a Cloud DNS response policy.
* Added `gcloud beta dns response-policies list` to list all Cloud DNS response policies in a given project.
* Added `gcloud beta dns response-policies describe` to describe details of a Cloud DNS response policy.
* Added `gcloud beta dns response-policies delete` to delete a Cloud DNS response policy.
### Cloud Functions
* Promoted `--security-level` flag of `gcloud functions deploy` to beta.
* Added support for `google.firebase.remoteconfig.update` as an event type. The full set of supported event types can be listed using `gcloud functions event-types list`.
### Cloud Healthcare
* Added `--write-disposition` flag to the following commands:
* `gcloud healthcare fhir-stores export bq`
* `gcloud beta healthcare fhir-stores export bq`
* `gcloud beta healthcare dicom-stores export bq`
* `gcloud beta healthcare annotation-stores export bq`
* `gcloud beta healthcare annotation-stores evaluate bq `
### Cloud Logging
* Promoted the following commands that support Logs Buckets to GA:
* `gcloud logging buckets`
* `gcloud logging read`
* `gcloud logging locations describe`
* `gcloud logging locations list`
* `gcloud logging sinks`
* `gcloud logging cmek-settings`
* Promoted `--location`, `--bucket`, and `--view` of `gcloud logging read` to GA.
* Promoted `--description` and `--log-filter` of `gcloud logging metrics` to GA.
* Promoted `--use-partitioned-tables` of `gcloud logging sinks` to GA.
### Compute Engine
* Added support for `short-name=windows` for `--os-type` flag for `gcloud beta compute instances ops-agents policies`. This is only valid when `--agent-rules=type=ops-agent`.
* Promoted `--cpu-utilization-predictive-method` flag of
`gcloud compute instance-groups managed <set-autoscaling|update-autoscaling>` to beta.
* Added support for `--asn` flag for `gcloud compute routers update`.
* Promoted `gcloud compute security-policies update` to beta.
* Added `--enable-layer7-ddos-defense` flag and `--layer7-ddos-defense-rule-visibility` flag to `gcloud beta compute security-policies update`.
* Added `--authentication` flag to `gcloud events init` command.
* Added `--authentication` flag to `gcloud events namespaces init` command.
* Added `workload-identity-gsa` support to `--authentication` flag for `gcloud events init` command.
* Modifed `gcloud events namespaces init` command to create namespace if it is missing.
### Identity Groups
* Added `--labels` flag to `gcloud identity groups update` to allow updating the labels for a group.
### Identity Groups Memberships
* Promoted `--expiration` flag of `gcloud identity groups memberships add` to GA.
* Promoted `--update-roles-param` flag of `gcloud identity groups memberships modify-membership-roles` to GA.
### Kubernetes Engine
* Adds new kubectl delegate version 1.19.7 for rapid channel
* Updated default kubectl version from 1.17.14 to 1.17.17
* Additional kubectl delegate versions:
* kubectl.1.15 (1.15.12)
* kubectl.1.16 (1.16.15)
* kubectl.1.17 (1.17.17)
* kubectl.1.18 (1.18.15)
* Corrected passing URIs and full resource names to work with paths in the
form `projects/<project>/locations/<location>` (in addition to the
deprecated form `projects/<project>/zones/<location>`).
### Pubsub Emulator
* Added retry policy feature to the emulator.
* Updated emulator to deliver dead lettered messages to original subscription in case of publishing failure to dead letter topic.
* Added subscription name, project name, and publish time properties to dead lettered messages.
Subscribe to these release notes at [https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/google-cloud-sdk-announce](https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/google-cloud-sdk-announce)
As always, please let us know of any issues or feedback you may have via our issue tracker: <https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/new?component=187143
>. You can also ask for help on Stack Overflow, under the `gcloud` tag, or in the google-c...@googlegroups.com