Cloud SDK 326.0.0 is now available for download at:https://developers.google.com/cloud/sdk/
Release notes can be found here:https://cloud.google.com/sdk/docs/release-notes
## 326.0.0 (2021-02-02)
### App Engine
* Updated backend when using `gcloud app deploy <queue|cron>.yaml`. The only
noticeable change is that when removing queues from the queues YAML file,
previously the queues were marked as "PAUSED" but now they are marked
"DISABLED". In terms of functionality, there is no difference between the two.
### Artifact Registry
* Fixed issue where `gcloud docker images delete` failed if the image is referenced by a tag.
### Cloud Asset Inventory
* Added new searchable fields (`kmsKey`, `state`, `createTime` and `updateTime`) to `gcloud asset search-all-resources`.
### Cloud Composer
* Added `gcloud beta composer environments run my-environment upgrade_check` to run upgrade check to Airflow 2.0 for Composer environments with Airflow 1.10.14+.
* Added support of CLI commands for Airflow 2.0 to `gcloud beta composer environments run`.
### Cloud Dataflow
* Added `--additional-experiments` flag to `gcloud beta dataflow jobs run`.
* Added `--additional-experiments` flag to `gcloud dataflow jobs run`.
### Cloud Firestore Emulator
* Release Cloud Firestore emulator v1.11.12
* Fix onCreate/onWrite events triggering when deleting nonexistent documents.
### Cloud On Demand Scanning
* Launched commands for the On-Demand Scanning API in the Artifact Registry
* `gcloud beta artifacts docker images scan` to scan an image.
* `gcloud beta artifacts docker images get-operation` to poll an ongoing
* `gcloud beta artifacts docker images list-vulnerabilities` to retrieve
* Introduced a new component called `local-extract` to aid in the commands for
the On-Demand Scanning API.
### Compute Engine
* Added `--compute-service-account` to `gcloud beta compute images import`.
* Changed `--os` flag to be optional for `gcloud compute images import`.
* Added `--enable-nested-virtualization` flag to enable or disable nested virtualization to both beta and GA for:
* `gcloud compute instances create`
* `gcloud compute instances create-with-container`
* `gcloud compute instance-templates create`
* Fixed issue where policies created or updated via `gcloud beta compute
instances ops-agents policies [create|update]` that included `short-name`
values of 'debian' or 'ubuntu' in `--os-types` had trouble locating packages
due to a missing call to `apt-get update`.
* Updated Windows PuTTY executables to version 0.74.
### Config Connector
* Updated Google Cloud Config Connector to version 1.37.0.
See Config Connector Overview for more details [https://cloud.google.com/config-connector/docs/overview](https://cloud.google.com/config-connector/docs/overview)
* Promoted `gcloud eventarc triggers` to GA. Renamed `--matching-criteria`
flag as `--event-filters` in GA.
* Promoted `gcloud eventarc locations` to GA.
### GKE Hub
* Promoted `gcloud container hub memberships register --enable-workload-identity --public-issuer-url=$URL` to GA.
* Promoted `gcloud notebooks` to GA.
### VPC Access
* Added `--machine-type` to `gcloud beta compute networks vpc-access connectors create` to support machine type configuration of the managed instance group underlying the connector.
* Added `--min-instances` and `--max-instances` to `gcloud beta compute networks vpc-access connectors create` to allow users to configure the scaling bounds of the underlying managed instance group.
Subscribe to these release notes at [https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/google-cloud-sdk-announce](https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/google-cloud-sdk-announce)
As always, please let us know of any issues or feedback you may have via our issue tracker: <https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/new?component=187143
>. You can also ask for help on Stack Overflow, under the `gcloud` tag, or in the google-c...@googlegroups.com