Cloud SDK 312.0.0 is now available for download at:https://developers.google.com/cloud/sdk/
Release notes can be found here:https://cloud.google.com/sdk/docs/release-notes
Cloud SDK introduced support for Python 3 in release 274.0.0 and users are strongly encouraged to migrate to Python 3. Support for Python 2 will be deprecated on September 30, 2020. See also https://cloud.google.com/python/docs/python2-sunset/
## 312.0.0 (2020-09-29)
### Breaking Changes
* **(Stackdriver Debugger)** Removed `gcloud beta debug source upload` command.
### Cloud SDK
* Modified the `--billing-project` flag and `billing/quota_project` property
to accept service accounts when specifying a Google Cloud project for
billing and quota purposes.
* Added `gcloud ai` surface to beta which provides access to manage entities in AI Platform.
* Added `gcloud ai custom-jobs` command group which provides access to custom jobs in AI Platform.
* Added `gcloud ai hp-tuning-jobs` command group which provides access to hyperparameter tuning jobs in AI Platform.
* Added `gcloud ai endpoints` command group which provides access to endpoints in AI Platform.
* Added `gcloud ai models` command group which provides access to models in AI Platform.
### Artifact Registry
* Added `--labels` flag to `gcloud beta artifacts repositories create` to
allow labels to be added to a repository during creation.
### Assured Workloads
* Removed option limitations for `--location` flag of `gcloud assured
* Fixed 'RedirectMissingLocation' issue.
### Cloud Asset Inventory
* Added `--partition-key` and `--per-asset-type` flags to `gcloud asset export` to support partitioned per-type BigQuery export.
* Removed `gcloud alpha asset analyze-iam-policy`. Please use `gcloud beta asset
### Cloud Billing
* Added `gcloud beta billing accounts add-iam-policy-binding` and `gcloud beta
billing accounts remove-iam-policy-binding` commands to manage IAM policy
bindings on a Cloud Billing account.
### Cloud Dataflow
* Modified `gcloud dataflow sql query` to allow "project.dataset.table" and "dataset.table" formats for `--bigquery-table` argument.
### Cloud Dataproc
* Added `--node-group` flag to `gcloud dataproc clusters create`
to allow clusters to be created on a Compute Engine sole-tenant node group.
* Added `--node-group` flag to `gcloud dataproc
workflow-templates set-managed-cluster` to allow managed clusters to be
created on a Compute Engine sole-tenant node group.
### Cloud Healthcare
* Promoted `gcloud healthcare consent-stores` to beta.
### Cloud Pub/Sub
* Promoted `--enable-message-ordering` flag of `gcloud pubsub subscriptions
create` and `--ordering-key` flag of `gcloud pubsub topics publish` to GA.
### Cloud Workflows
* Added `gcloud beta workflows executions wait` which allows the user to wait for a workflow execution to complete.
### Compute Engine
* Modified `gcloud compute os-login` to use the current `gcloud` project for
quota by default. See help for `billing/quota_project` property or
`--billing-project` flag for more details on how to control this behavior.
* Added ubuntu-2004 option of `--os` flag for `gcloud compute images import` in GA,
`gcloud compute instances import` in GA, and `gcloud compute machine-images import` in beta.
* Promoted `--service-proxy` and `--service-proxy-labels` flags to GA for `gcloud compute instance-templates create`.
* Allow non-default brokers for `events brokers create` command.
* Added brokers describe/list/delete commands.
### GKE Hub
* Promoted `gcloud container hub memberships <register|unregister>` commands to beta. Modified command to unsupport manage-workload-identity-bucket flag.
### Identity Groups
* Promoted `gcloud identity groups describe` to GA.
### Identity Groups Memberships
* Added `--update-roles-params` to `gcloud beta identity groups memberships modify-membership-roles`.
* Promoted `gcloud identity groups memberships delete` to GA.
* Promoted `gcloud identity groups memberships list` to GA.
### Kubernetes Engine
* Promoted `--validate` flag of `gcloud container binauthz attestations
create` and `gcloud container binauthz attestations sign-and-create` to GA
and beta, respectively.
Subscribe to these release notes at [https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/google-cloud-sdk-announce](https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/google-cloud-sdk-announce)
Note: Cloud SDK introduced support for Python 3 in release 274.0.0 and users are strongly encouraged to migrate to Python 3. Support for Python 2 will be deprecated on September 30, 2020. See also [Python 2 Sunset](https://cloud.google.com/python/docs/python2-sunset/
) and [Using Python 3](https://cloud.google.com/sdk/gcloud/reference/topic/startup
As always, please let us know of any issues or feedback you may have via our issue tracker: <https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/new?component=187143
>. You can also ask for help on Stack Overflow, under the `gcloud` tag, or in the google-c...@googlegroups.com