Cloud SDK 325.0.0 is now available for download at:https://developers.google.com/cloud/sdk/
Release notes can be found here:https://cloud.google.com/sdk/docs/release-notes
## 325.0.0 (2021-01-26)
### Breaking Changes
* **(Compute Engine)** Modified `enable-autoupgrade` field belonging to flag `--agent-rules` in `gcloud beta compute instances ops-agents policies create` and `gcloud beta compute instances ops-agents policies update` from optional to required.
* **(Container Registry)** Updated `gcloud container images list-tags` and `gcloud container images describe` to use ContainerAnalysis V1 API in beta.
* Changed occurrence kind `PACKAGE_VULNERABILITY` to `VULNERABILITY`,
`DEPLOYABLE` to `DEPLOYMENT`, `BUILD_DETAILS` to `BUILD` and `IMAGE_BASIS`
to `IMAGE`. To construct filters on kinds, new names should be used. For
* Occurrence kind names are changed in output accordingly.
### App Engine
* Updated backend when using `gcloud app deploy <queue|cron>.yaml`. The only
noticeable change is that when removing queues from the queues YAML file,
previously the queues were marked as "DISABLED" but now they are marked
"PAUSED". In terms of functionality, there is no difference between the two.
### Certificate Authority Service
* Added `--ignore-active-certificates` flag to `gcloud beta privateca roots
delete` and `gcloud beta privateca subordinates delete` to allow a Certificate
Authority to be scheduled for deletion even if the Certificate Authority has
un-revoked or un-expired certificates.
### Cloud Composer
* Added `gcloud beta composer environments run my-environment upgrade_check` to run upgrade check to Airflow 2.0 for Composer environments with Airflow 1.10.14+.
### Cloud Storage
* Updated gsutil component to 4.58.
### Compute Engine
* Promoted `gcloud compute networks get-effective-firewalls` command to GA.
* Promoted `gcloud compute instances network-interfaces get-effective-firewalls` command to GA.
* Promoted `gcloud compute instance ops-agents` to beta.
* Promoted `--compute-service-account` flag to GA for `gcloud compute images import`.
* Added `--transport-topic` flag to `gcloud beta eventarc triggers create`, to allow the use of an existing Pub/Sub topic for a trigger's transport intermediary.
* Fixed <https://issuetracker.google.com/161399034
> where `--sort-by` flag
caused the output to duplicate the last value in the list.
Subscribe to these release notes at [https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/google-cloud-sdk-announce](https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/google-cloud-sdk-announce)
As always, please let us know of any issues or feedback you may have via our issue tracker: <https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/new?component=187143
>. You can also ask for help on Stack Overflow, under the `gcloud` tag, or in the google-c...@googlegroups.com