* Modifed the command group `gcloud beta builds worker-pools` such that all underlying commands now use a regional Cloud Build API endpoint (instead of the global one). * Modifed the command group `gcloud builds` such that all underlying commands may optionally use a regional Cloud Build API endpoint (instead of the global one). This is controlled by the new flag `--region`, as well as the configuration of submitted builds.
### Cloud Composer
* Fixed a bug where an argument added to `backfill` subcommand of `gcloud composer environments run` fails in older Airflow versions. * Added `--web-server-machine-type` flag to `gcloud beta composer environments` commands to specify the machine type used by the Airflow web server.
### Cloud IAM
* Promoted `gcloud iam service-accounts keys upload` to GA.
### Compute Engine
* Added `gcloud beta compute os-config os-upgrade` to enable major OS version updates on support distributions. * Promoted `gcloud compute diagnose export-logs` to GA.
### Firebase Test Lab
* Added the command `gcloud [alpha|beta] firebase test ip-blocks list`, which retrieves a catalog of IP blocks used by Firebase Test Lab devices.
### Kubernetes Engine
* Added `--node-group` to `gcloud container node-pools create`. This flag is used to enable the Compute Engine sole tenant node feature on Kubernetes Engine node pools.
### Secret Manager
* Updated the following commands to better support IAM Conditions: * `gcloud secrets get-iam-policy` outputs conditions associated with each binding. * `gcloud secrets set-iam-policy` accepts policies with conditional bindings. * `gcloud secrets <add|remove>-iam-policy-binding` accepts conditional bindings.