Cloud SDK 322.0.0 is now available for download at:https://developers.google.com/cloud/sdk/
Release notes can be found here:https://cloud.google.com/sdk/docs/release-notes
## 322.0.0 (2021-01-07)
### Breaking Changes
* **(Miscellaneous)** Updated `--format=flattened` and `--format=text` to print labels if provided.
If a key is specified inside either of these formats but a label is not,
the child key will be printed in lower snake case. This is different
than done previously when the entire dotted key path was printed. Note that
this change does not apply to keys whose values are objects or lists.
If you would like to use the legacy version of `--format=flattened` or
`--format=text`, set the following configuration:
gcloud config set core/use_legacy_flattened_format true
Please note that this option will not be supported indefinitely.
### Cloud API Gateway
* Promote support for gRPC scoped `api-config` configurations via `grpc-files` flag to beta.
### Cloud Composer
* Added `--max-pods-per-node` option to `gcloud beta environment create
operation`. It allows to limit the number of pods that can be assigned to a
single GKE node and reduce the size of IP range assigned to it.
* Added maintenance window flags for environment creation:
* Added maintenance window flags for environment update:
* Added `gcloud beta composer environments restart-web-server` to restart web server for a Cloud Composer environment.
### Cloud Dataflow
* Added `--enable-streaming-engine` flag to `gcloud beta dataflow jobs run`.
* Added `--enable-streaming-engine` flag to `gcloud dataflow jobs run`.
### Cloud Filestore
* Promoted `nfs-export-options` key of `--file-shares` flag in `gcloud filestore instances` to GA.
### Cloud Run
* Fixed an issue with using `--clear-vpc-connector` when deploying new services.
### Compute Engine
* Promoted `--mtu` flag to beta and GA for `gcloud compute interconnects
attachments <dedicated|partner> <create|update>`.
* Changed `--os` flag to be optional for:
* `gcloud compute images import` in beta
* `gcloud compute instances import` in beta
* `gcloud compute machine-images import` in beta
* Promoted `--maintenance-window-start-time` flag in `gcloud compute
sole-tenancy node-groups create` command to GA.
* Added `--compute-service-account` to `gcloud compute images export` in beta.
* Added `--service-directory-registration` to `gcloud compute forwarding-rules
create` in beta.
* Promoted `--no-address` flag to GA for `gcloud compute images import`.
### Config Connector
* Updated Google Cloud Config Connector to version 1.33.0.
See Config Connector Overview for more details [https://cloud.google.com/config-connector/docs/overview](https://cloud.google.com/config-connector/docs/overview)
* Added `gcloud beta eventarc locations list` which lists locations available for Eventarc.
* Updated `gcloud` to not attempt reauthentication if running in
### Service Directory
* Promoted `gcloud service-directory locations` to beta. Added a commands to
* Promoted `gcloud service-directory namespaces` to GA. Added commands to
* Promoted `gcloud service-directory services` to GA. Added commands to
* Promoted `gcloud service-directory endpoints` to GA. Added commands to
* Updated `--metadata` flag to `--annotations` flag in GA only.
Subscribe to these release notes at [https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/google-cloud-sdk-announce](https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/google-cloud-sdk-announce)
As always, please let us know of any issues or feedback you may have via our issue tracker: <https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/new?component=187143
>. You can also ask for help on Stack Overflow, under the `gcloud` tag, or in the google-c...@googlegroups.com