Cloud SDK 314.0.0 is now available for download at:https://developers.google.com/cloud/sdk/
Release notes can be found here:https://cloud.google.com/sdk/docs/release-notes
## 314.0.0 (2020-10-13)
### Breaking Changes
* **(Cloud Build)** `cloud-build-local` is no longer supported on 32-bit MacOS. The executable
has been deleted from this release. The prior release, v0.5.0 included a
32-bit MacOS executable that may continue to work for some users.
* Added `apigee` surface to GA which provides access to Apigee Hybrid.
* Added `apigee organizations` command group which provides access to Apigee
* Added `apigee apis` command group which allows management and deployment
of Apigee API proxies.
* Added `apigee environments` command group which provides access to Apigee
* Added `apigee deployments` command group which provides access to Apigee
API proxy deployments.
* Added `apigee product` command group which allows creation and management of
Apigee API products.
* Added `apigee developer` command group which provides access to Apigee
* Added `apigee applications` command group which provides access to Apigee
* Fixed 'TableSnapshot with expiration' issue.
### Certificate Authority Service
* Added `gcloud beta privateca certificates export` command which simplifies
the process of writing a PEM certificate to a file.
### Cloud Build
* Updated `cloud-build-local` component to version v.0.5.1. This fixes an
issue identified in
* Fixed issue where `gcloud builds submit` would not transfer symbolic links
correctly to the build.
### Cloud Dataproc
* Removed prompt from `gcloud dataproc clusters stop` and
`gcloud dataproc clusters start`. The commands now run without requiring
### Cloud Domains
* Promoted `gcloud domains registrations` to beta. Enables the registering and managing of domains.
### Cloud Run
* Promoted `--vpc-egress` flag of `gcloud run deploy` and
`gcloud run services update` to beta.
### Cloud Shell
* Removed `--boosted` flag. An upgraded VM type is available by default.
### Firebase Test Lab
* Added `--other-files` flag to `gcloud beta firebase test ios run`. This flag
lets you specify files that are pushed onto the iOS test device prior to
* Added `--directories-to-pull` flag to `gcloud beta firebase test ios run`.
This flag lets you specify directories on the device that are pulled after
testing and included in the test results.
### Identity Groups
* Promoted `gcloud identity groups update` to GA.
### Identity Groups Memberships
* Promoted `gcloud identity groups memberships add` to GA.
* Promoted `gcloud identity groups memberships modify-membership-roles` to GA.
* Fixed CMEK support and add PD_BALANCED disk support.
Subscribe to these release notes at [https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/google-cloud-sdk-announce](https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/google-cloud-sdk-announce)
As always, please let us know of any issues or feedback you may have via our issue tracker: <https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/new?component=187143
>. You can also ask for help on Stack Overflow, under the `gcloud` tag, or in the google-c...@googlegroups.com