Cloud SDK 306.0.0 is now available for download at:https://developers.google.com/cloud/sdk/
Release notes can be found here:https://cloud.google.com/sdk/docs/release-notes
Cloud SDK introduced support for Python 3 in release 274.0.0 and users are strongly encouraged to migrate to Python 3. Support for Python 2 will be deprecated on September 30, 2020. See also https://cloud.google.com/python/docs/python2-sunset/
## 306.0.0 (2020-08-18)
* Fixed issue where `ls --reservation` command randomly failed with internal error.
* Added `add-iam-policy-binding` and `remove-iam-policy-binding` commands, with support for modifying IAM policies for tables and views.
### Cloud Dataproc
* Added `--dataproc-metastore` flag to `gcloud beta dataproc clusters create`
to allow clusters to be created with a Dataproc Metastore service.
* Added `--dataproc-metastore` flag to `gcloud beta dataproc
workflow-templates set-managed-cluster` to allow managed clusters to be
created with a Dataproc Metastore service.
### Cloud Firestore Emulator
* Release Cloud Firestore emulator v1.11.7
* Includes latest features and improvements from production.
### Cloud Key Management Service
* Added `gcloud beta kms keys versions get-certificate-chain` to retrieve
HSM attestation certificate chains.
### Cloud Pub/Sub
* Promoted `gcloud pubsub topics detach-subscription` to GA.
### Cloud Resource Manager
* Fixed issue where `gcloud resource-manager org-policies <allow|deny>` gave an error when a restore default policy exists.
### Cloud Security Command Center
* Promoted `gcloud scc notifications` command group to beta and GA.
### Cloud TPU
* Added `--use-service-networking` flag to `gcloud beta compute tpus create`.
### Compute Engine
* Added `gcloud beta compute os-config os-upgrade` to enable major OS version updates on support distributions.
* Promoted `--condition` flag to GA for
* `gcloud compute instances add-iam-policy-binding`
* `gcloud compute instances remove-iam-policy-binding`.
* Promoted Regional Network Endpoint Groups to GA.
* Promoted Hybrid Network Endpoint Groups to GA.
* Promoted `gcloud compute commitments create-license` to beta and GA.
* Promoted the following commands to GA:
* `gcloud compute instance-groups managed instance-configs create`
* `gcloud compute instance-groups managed instance-configs update`
* `gcloud compute instance-groups managed instance-configs list`
* `gcloud compute instance-groups managed instance-configs delete`
* Promoted `--stateful-disk` and `--stateful-metadata` for `gcloud compute instance-groups managed create-instance` to GA.
* Added `--network` flag to `gcloud beta compute target-instances create`.
### Game Servers
* Promoted `gcloud game servers` to GA.
* Added `n1-standard-1` as the default for notebook instances.
* Added `deeplearning-platform` as the default for notebook instance project and environment project.
### Secret Manager
* Updated `gcloud secrets versions access` command to redact the output from logs produced by the gcloud command-line tool. For more information, see <https://cloud.google.com/secret-manager/docs/creating-and-accessing-secrets#secretmanager-access-secret-version-cli
Subscribe to these release notes at [https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/google-cloud-sdk-announce](https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/google-cloud-sdk-announce)
Note: Cloud SDK introduced support for Python 3 in release 274.0.0 and users are strongly encouraged to migrate to Python 3. Support for Python 2 will be deprecated on September 30, 2020. See also [Python 2 Sunset](https://cloud.google.com/python/docs/python2-sunset/
) and [Using Python 3](https://cloud.google.com/sdk/gcloud/reference/topic/startup
As always, please let us know of any issues or feedback you may have via our issue tracker: <https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/new?component=187143
>. You can also ask for help on Stack Overflow, under the `gcloud` tag, or in the google-c...@googlegroups.com