Accessing Memorystore from a different region

234 προβολές
Παράβλεψη και μετάβαση στο πρώτο μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα

Tristan Pfannschmidt

μη αναγνωσμένη,
27 Ιουλ 2021, 7:45:54 μ.μ.27/7/21
ως Google Cloud Memorystore Discuss
Hey,

im trying to access Memorystore from a different region and was wondering if there is a way to set up Cloud VPN or similar products to achieve this.

I came up with a solution for this problem already which involves hosting an instance running haproxy in the Memorystore region but thought there might be a better solution.

If anyone is wondering why i want to access it from a different region, i use redis to validate access tokens so i need that data globally available. If I ran multiple memorystores in all the regions i need them in i still have the problem of having to access servers across regions to keep them in sync.

KARTHIKEYAN MURUGAN

μη αναγνωσμένη,
9 Φεβ 2023, 9:11:29 π.μ.9/2/23
ως Google Cloud Memorystore Discuss
Can you explain the process of hosting an instance running haproxy in the Memorystore region
Απάντηση σε όλους
Απάντηση στον συντάκτη
Προώθηση
0 νέα μηνύματα