Connect from a local machine.

112 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Aleksandr Mezheevski

chưa đọc,
09:48:07 25 thg 6, 202025/6/20
đến Google Cloud Memorystore Discuss

Hi all.

Is it possible to connect to a Memory store instance from a local dev machine? E.g. IAP tunnel or some kind of a proxy (something similar to a CloudSQL proxy)? I know it is possible to use a GKE pod in an allowed VPC as a jump-host, but it is an overkill for us.

Thanks.

Didier Durand

chưa đọc,
00:31:56 26 thg 6, 202026/6/20
đến Google Cloud Memorystore Discuss
Hi Aleksandr,

We had such a requirement : we satisfied it by using a Google App Engine instance as a relay / proxy between Memorystore and our local machine. You can also do it from a container in Google Cloud Run in you do not like  GAE or GKE and want something less heavy-weight: see https://stackoverflow.com/a/56225564

Jerry Tu

chưa đọc,
23:34:19 18 thg 8, 202018/8/20
đến Google Cloud Memorystore Discuss
Hi, for simple solution, you can run it on cloud functions which means almost free.

durand...@gmail.com 在 2020年6月26日 星期五下午12:31:56 [UTC+8] 的信中寫道:
Trả lời tất cả
Trả lời tác giả
Chuyển tiếp