This is Pasha, I am a Recruitment Manager at Soft Snippets INC. We have a position available for a Kafka Architect. This might be a great opportunity for you. The job description is below.
Job Title: Kafka Architect
Location: Winston Salem, NC – Remote
- Proficient in API Security Practices. Should know about configuring API Security (OAuth, JWT, 2-way SSL, etc.) on Kafka.
- Advanced understanding/exposure to overall API-Management concepts.
- Proficient in API Management features and multiple topologies to implement API runtimes
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Azure DevOps, Git, Jenkins, and Jira and automated testing of APIs.
- Contribute to our evolving DevOps practice for hosting and managing our microservices in the cloud. Must have deep understanding of Istio, Kubernetes and Docker architecture and associated tools.
- Experience in Kafka Capacity planning, installation, administration/Platform management and deep knowledge of Kafka internals
- Experience in Kafka Cluster, Partitions, Security, Disaster recovery, Data pipeline, Data replication, Performance optimization
- Experience with Kafka Confluent / Apache framework, Kafka SQL KSQL, Kafka Connect and the Kafka Streaming APIs
- Experience of Kafka Producer/Consumer Microservices concepts and Kafka distributed Architecture
- Experience in confluent replicator Configuration to perform replication between the clusters in a multi-region environment. Knowledge of Zookeeper
- Certifications on Confluent Kafka, Cloud Technologies
- Provide integration architecture support to design enterprise architecture (server, storage, networks etc.) for select solutions or applications (e.g., Snowflake, Data Lake, Salesforce) for reliability, scalability, and performance
- Integration Architect identifies publishes and communicates strategic technology standards, frameworks, principles, and roadmaps to be used throughout the IT organization to guide technology decisions and leverage efficiency opportunities.
- Drives design for a secure, efficient, and adaptable future state model. Ensures that new projects and migrations are in alignment with the IT capital budget, project portfolio, and IT/enterprise strategic goals.
- Researches and recommends opportunities to adopt new technologies. Analyzes the impact of implementing new technologies into the IT infrastructure.
- Proactively researches IT architecture best practices and methodologies and determines relevancy to the business organization.
- Participates in the life cycle planning of existing IT assets. Assists Technical Architects, and Project Managers in matching technology services to specific business service and application development projects to ensure consistent use throughout the enterprise.
- Identifies and leverages opportunities across IT departments to ensure a consistent and efficient infrastructure framework.
- Educates and guides engineers in the vision and use cases of specific solutions within the Architecture portfolio.
- Develops and participates in the governance of Architecture principles and framework to assure compliance to the strategy and those exceptions are well justified and documented through a formal waiver process.
- Analyzes the impact of exceptions and its effect on future IT and enterprise goals.
- Use business requirements to identify, evaluate and present alternative design solutions which meet customer needs.
- Jani Pasha
Recruitment - Manager
Soft Snippets Inc
Phone (WhatsApp): +1(678) 395-8694
HCL Approved Vendor (ID: 2400054221)