Deploy Cloud Endpoints programmatically through Python

JC Seok

Jun 15, 2022, 2:17:40 PM6/15/22
to Google Cloud Endpoints
Is there any way I can deploy Cloud Endpoints through Python programmatically? The documentation doesn't seem to have any information on the REST API of Cloud Endpoints.

Teju Nareddy

Jun 15, 2022, 3:34:53 PM6/15/22
to JC Seok, Google Cloud Endpoints
We have automated e2e tests that run bash scripts to deploy ESPv2. You can reference those.
But we just call the `gcloud` commands, we do not use the REST API.

On Wed, Jun 15, 2022 at 1:17 PM JC Seok <jc....@loblaw.ca> wrote:
Is there any way I can deploy Cloud Endpoints through Python programmatically? The documentation doesn't seem to have any information on the REST API of Cloud Endpoints.

Teju Nareddy

nare...@google.com

Software Engineer

Jan Krynauw