Google monthly reports not available to download from bucket

nikhil upare

May 2, 2018, 9:15:37 AM5/2/18
to Google Cloud Developers

We have a several apps published on Google Play and we can see their statistics on the Google Play console (related to Push Notifications Messages Status's). In the console Statistics we can get the details for every day selecting it in a calendar but we need the whole data to be downloaded.

Following what is mentioned in the following posts:

Google Play Help

Find your Google Cloud Storage bucket ID Your Google Cloud Storage bucket ID is listed near the bottom of your Reports pages.

Your bucket ID begins with pubsite_prod_rev (example: pubsite_prod_rev_01234567890987654321).

SO1

SO2

SO3

We expected to find the CSV files in our Google Cloud console bucket to be downloaded but the buckets are empty without any file. Are we missing something? Are they stored in a different bucket? Google Play Help talks about getting the bucket id from the Reports page but we were unable to find such page.

Jordan (Cloud Platform Support)

May 2, 2018, 10:57:03 AM5/2/18
to Google Cloud Developers
This looks like an issue with the actual saving of the reports by Google Play, and not an issue with Google Cloud Storage (since it is the actual Play reports that are missing).

Since this Google Group is reserved for general Google Cloud development discussions and not for Play technical support, it is recommended to contact the Google Play Support team so that they may further investigate the saving of your Play reports.