Installing cloud sdk error

Zendesk Soporte

Aug 5, 2022, 6:21:41 PM8/5/22
to Google Cloud Developers
When i am trying to install the google cloud sdk it returns me an error about Python instalation, but i have already instaled python 2.7.15

PS C:\Windows\system32>     py --version
Python 2.7.15

but it returns me this error
Welcome to the Google Cloud CLI!

To use the Google Cloud CLI, you must have Python installed and on your PATH.
As an alternative, you may also set the CLOUDSDK_PYTHON environment variable
to the location of your Python executable.
Google Cloud CLI installer will now exit.
Press any key to continue . . .

I have added it to the path, and created a local variable and a system variable, how can i solve this  issue?