Randomly getting Invalid grant: account not found while using a service account

Laura Bravo Priegue

Jul 21, 2022, 12:36:31 PM7/21/22
to Google Cloud Developers
Hi!

In the past month I have gotten this error a handful of times

('invalid_grant: Invalid grant: account not found', {'error': 'invalid_grant', 'error_description': 'Invalid grant: account not found'})

While trying to get predictions from a AI Platform model.

I am sure credentials for the service account are correct, since during the same days I got this error I also managed to get many other successful predictions using the same service account details.

I wonder if theres any limits of the amount of requests I can send with a single service account? I am currently using the same one for getting predictions on 3 models on production and the number of requests is quite high.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you

Laura

Andres Fiesco Casasola

Jul 26, 2022, 2:17:00 PM7/26/22
to Google Cloud Developers

According to this file[1], the error means:

  • The provided authorization grant (e.g., authorization

code, resource owner credentials) or refresh token is

invalid, expired, revoked, does not match the redirection

URI used in the authorization request, or was issued to

another client.

You can fix this by deleting the old token so that the application will create a new one or update the token.

[1]:https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6749#section-5.2