Oauth was rejected telling me my app needs to be live -- can't go live without approval

Merchello io

Jul 13, 2022, 6:35:25 PM7/13/22
to Google Cloud Developers

I am losing my mind. I can basically switch between "testing" and "in production" for my oauth configuration that I'm trying to use for my chrome extension.

It told me I cannot go "live" because I need approval because of my scopes. So I submit for approval, and I'm rejected because I'm not live. I literally don't have a clue what to do.

Maybe I am missing something obvious but I do not see a way to publish the app as "live" without approval. I would love some advice.

 d4gc00ca.bmp

Andrés Márquez

Jul 20, 2022, 5:09:18 PM7/20/22
to Google Cloud Developers