Catch-22 problem with Billing support issues

Read Notify

Aug 30, 2022, 5:34:44 PM8/30/22
to Google Cloud Developers
I was blocked trying to set up billing, but the billing support will not allow me to contact anyone because I do not have a billing account...

Given that I verified my email with a G-code number, verified my phone with an SMS number, verified my card with the CVV... it kinda seems wrong that despite me doing all that stuff, I got blocked in the first place...

Jacob Devore

Aug 30, 2022, 5:38:56 PM8/30/22
to Read Notify, Google Cloud Developers
Hahaha, same thing happened to me.  I had to get support through a 3rd party.  Contact Cloudwerx, Google referred them to us.

On Tue, Aug 30, 2022 at 4:34 PM Read Notify <readn...@gmail.com> wrote:
I was blocked trying to set up billing, but the billing support will not allow me to contact anyone because I do not have a billing account...

Given that I verified my email with a G-code number, verified my phone with an SMS number, verified my card with the CVV... it kinda seems wrong that despite me doing all that stuff, I got blocked in the first place...

Ernesto Contreras Pinon

Sep 2, 2022, 11:53:48 AM9/2/22
to Google Cloud Developers
If you are unable to reach Google Cloud support after having your billing account suspended, or not being a billing account administrator, you can create a support ticket through this alternative channel