OAuth Consent Screen Verification pending for more than 5 weeks

Development Tech

Aug 10, 2022, 1:56:29 PM8/10/22
to Google Cloud Developers
We submitted a request for OAuth Consent Screen Verification with a restricted scope for reading physical activity data since our app relies on user steps information on July 2. We received an initial e-mail for domain verification within 3-4 days and we responded back to that as requested but have not received any communication since and it has been 5 weeks. We tried reaching out multiple times on the same e-mail thread but are yet to receive any response.
The documentation says that the process may take anywhere between 4-6 weeks with multiple back and forth but we are now concerned since it has been more than 5 weeks without any communication. What are our options here? Should we re-submit? We are concerned that this will push us back in the queue by another 4-6 weeks. Any advice here is much appreciated.

Andres Fiesco Casasola

Aug 11, 2022, 1:24:10 PM8/11/22
to Google Cloud Developers

Can you provide the link of the form that was submitted for the verification and the email you are trying to reach to request information?

Message has been deleted