Google cloud function and cloud sql permission

D Kantor

Aug 22, 2022, 12:46:46 PM8/22/22
to Google Cloud Developers
Hi ,

I'm trying to create a cloud function that writes a dataframe into a could postgresql database, but the function always timeout. On the IAM page I added a Cloud SQL Client role to the App engine default service account, but on the Functions page under permissions it doesn't show the Cloud SQL Client role of the App engine default service account. My database and function are placed in the same project.

Screenshot of the IAM page:

kép_2022-08-22_133222832.png
Screenshot of the Function/permissions page:

Opera Pillanatfelvétel_2022-08-22_133201_console.cloud.google.com.png
What am I doing wrong?

Andrés Márquez

Aug 23, 2022, 6:05:17 PM8/23/22
to Google Cloud Developers