Multiple OAuth Apps having the same name

Tahsin Hassan

Aug 19, 2022, 5:32:48 PM8/19/22
to Google Cloud Developers
Hi all,
I am trying to setup connecting to multiple Google Resources (e.g. GoogleSheets, GoogleStorage) for different projects in our organization (let's say Company A)
However, this would require creating
    multiple different Google Cloud Console projects wherein
            each project has it's own  OAuth Consent Screen App name

We do not want to individually name these apps e.g.
   Company A GoogleSheets Reader App
    Company A Google Storage Connector App
and instead want to give all these different apps the same name (Company A).

Is it possible to do so? Can we create multiple Google Cloud Console projects (and have those projects verified ) with the same OAuth Consent Screen "App name" ?

Unfortunately, I can not test out the hypothesis , since I am possibly running into some bug with Google Cloud Console (possibly this one https://groups.google.com/g/google-cloud-dev/c/kRpnA6Jnz0A), where until the apps get verified , the app name is not displayed, instead the domain is displayed.
Regardless, my question is , can we create multiple verified OAuth Apps with the same name ?

Thanks
Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 1.09.35 PM.png

Rogelio Monter

Aug 30, 2022, 4:56:16 PM8/30/22
to Google Cloud Developers

Your question seems to be related with Google Workplace products, hence you could get better help at the Workspace Community. If you need further assistance, you can contact Google Workspace support.