Can't find which a/c some projects belong to. Reset permissions

Jagadees T

Aug 25, 2022, 5:53:01 PM8/25/22
to Google Cloud Developers
We have some projects in production which access Google Calendar APIs and Google Sheet APIs(working fine). But we can't find which Google a/c was used to create those projects. We can't access the credentials using any of our a/c's (Including the Admin)
When we try to access the creds via , https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/credentials?project=project-name-goes-here, we get " You do not have sufficient permissions to view this page. You are missing the following required permissions:  resourcemanager.projects.get"

How do I access these projects? Even Admin can't access these? How do I reset the permissions?

Andrés Márquez

Aug 29, 2022, 5:36:55 PM8/29/22
to Google Cloud Developers

Provided that the project was created less than 400 days ago and you are an Organization admin, you could follow these steps.[1]

[1] https://serverfault.com/a/1011167