Are Gallery Ads supported in Google Big Query?

Oliva Talavan

May 10, 2019, 7:06:38 PM5/10/19
to Google Cloud Bigtable Discuss
Hi -- my client is preparing to run gallery ads (product in BETA) across a number of accounts. While I understand that this product is not currently support in the GoogleAds API, my client wants to know if they can pull reporting for Gallery Ads via Google Big Query. Are gallery ads metrics available via the Google Big Query? Can they pull in ad type for gallery ads to see specific reporting metrics for this product?

Thanks!

Ramesh Dharan

Jun 24, 2019, 10:53:26 PM6/24/19
to Google Cloud Bigtable Discuss
This mailing list is for discussing Cloud Bigtable, not BigQuery. Please refer to https://cloud.google.com/bigquery/support for the appropriate contact information to send your question to the BigQuery team.