PR review process

Iraj Hedayati

Feb 2, 2023, 9:24:25 AM2/2/23
to Google Cloud Bigtable Discuss
Hi,

I was wondering about the PR review process in the GitHub repository. I opened a PR on Nov. 17 (very small and tiny one). It is not yet reviewed. Even a rejection is better than pending PRs.

All I see is "Code owner review requiredWaiting on code owner review from googleapis/api-bigtable. "

Maybe I'm doing something wrong here but to get contributions, there should be more support from the code owners, in my opinion.

-- Iraj

Igor Bernstein

Feb 3, 2023, 6:00:33 PM2/3/23
to Google Cloud Bigtable Discuss
Hi, I apologize for the letting this slip through the cracks. Which repository are you referring to? Would you mind linking me to the PR?

Thanks!

Iraj Hedayati

Feb 5, 2023, 11:17:21 AM2/5/23
to Google Cloud Bigtable Discuss
Thanks for getting back to me on this. One was the BigTable repo which you already reviewed (thanks). The other one is https://github.com/GoogleCloudDataproc/spark-bigquery-connector/pull/601

Ramesh Dharan

Feb 5, 2023, 1:24:02 PM2/5/23
to Iraj Hedayati, cloud-datap...@googlegroups.com
[+cloud-data-proc-discuss, google-cloud-bigtable-discuss to bcc]

You might also want to try the #dataproc channel on Slack. You can use this invite link to join if you haven't already.