Collaborate in Indeplot with Hacktoberfest - make 4 valid PRs and win a T-Shirt

ayanbi...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 2:18:47 PM10/16/20
to Q&A Forum on AI Hub by Google Cloud

Hello all ,
Hi everyone. Are you looking to contribute to open source this October and complete Hacktoberfest? This project is for both Computer Science and Electronics engineers .. Just follow the readme instructions in the following link and you will be eligible for a t-shirt/tree in no time. Invite your friends as well. https://github.com/indeplot/indeplot Follow me and give a star if you like.Open issues if you like plan project also .. this is a very beginner level project you can also plan project with me . I am also looking for project maintainers also for my organization Also we are looking for maintainers for our project

Here are some issues for grab
[New Work] Build a component for rendering charts - https://github.com/indeplot/indeplot/issues/42
[New Work] fix the mobile view layouting of the charts which are rendered in the screen - https://github.com/indeplot/indeplot/issues/41

[New Work] Fix the mobile view navbar element spacing - https://github.com/indeplot/indeplot/issues/40

[New Work] Make a theme for the web app- https://github.com/indeplot/indeplot/issues/26

#React
#Hacktoberfest2020
#GoogleAI
#Chartjs
#opensource
#web-app
#firsttimers
#collaborate

No Gravity

Dec 4, 2020, 4:24:16 AM12/4/20
to Q&A Forum on AI Hub by Google Cloud
hello i am interested in becoming a project maintainer. 22 years old 4 yrs experince with digital marketing and branding. part owner of s corp no gravity