Network modeling via AI

Jonathan Ambriz

Nov 20, 2019, 7:50:53 PM11/20/19
to Q&A Forum on AI Hub by Google Cloud
Hello,

Has anyone used Google Hub tools to study network traffic data to create a ML-based baseline of network traffic?

I am trying to use cloud to be able to send network traffic data via Wireshark to a cloud bucket and then use the uploaded traffic to analyze with a ML tool/algorithm to create a baseline. I've looked online for some time but have not found anything I could look to for a model. I'm new to machine learning and hoping to practice with Hub tools.

Look forward to your messages!

Sayantan Das

Nov 25, 2019, 12:50:09 PM11/25/19
to Q&A Forum on AI Hub by Google Cloud
Hi there,
I am sure you can find something similar in Kaggle Kernels or on Github which you can refer to for the same.
And accordingly it can be modified to further use it on AI-Platform.

Q&A Forum on AI Hub by Google Cloud

Nov 25, 2019, 2:09:21 PM11/25/19
to Q&A Forum on AI Hub by Google Cloud
Message has been deleted